Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Old Bethel, Beaufort
Marsh View, Great lot overlooking Eve Creek. Build your dream home in this exterior lot over looking the wooded area in this Creek Side lot in HABERSHAM. New York Times top 52 places to go! A few miles from historic downtown River walk in Beaufort, Habersham offers many amenities' community pool, tennis courts, a river retreat, a park house, play grounds, parks, lush live oaks and broad streets, renown restaurants such as 10Market, Maggies PUB, Berto's and more , professional offices and shops. Offering close proximity to Savannah and Charleston airports.
- MLS® #149533
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesDock, Pool, Walking Trail, Tennis, Boat Landing, Boat Storage, Playground, Dog Park
- UtilitiesPublic Water, Sewer, Electric
- ViewMarsh and Woody views Eve Creek
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address35 Old Bethel
- Zip Code29906
- Lot DescriptionMarsh/Water, Tidal/Creek
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Lot Location Marsh/Water, Tidal/Creek
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Topography High/Dry
- Utilities Available Public Water, Sewer, Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 35 Old Bethel, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #149533)
|Price Reduced||$99,000||$5,900 (5.62%)|
|Price Reduced (from $110,000)||$104,900||$5,100 (4.64%)|
Data last updated: August 21st, 2019 at 1:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.