Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
76 Possum Hill Road, Beaufort
For Sale or Lease....JUST REDUCED OVER $20,000.00 Priced to sell. Owner wants it gone!!!!!!! Great Investment Opportunity!!!! This Convenience Store/Laundromat operation is a turn key business. Everything is in place and ready to make money. There are 10 washers and 7 dryers. Brand new shingles installed May 2017. The owner has left room in front of store for future gas pumps. Great location at the entrance of Battery Creek High School. Seller very motivated.
Directions:Parris Island Gateway to Broad River Blvd. take Joe Frazier Rd. then right onto Possum Hill Rd. building approx. 1/4 mile on right at the entry to Battery Creek High School. See my sign.
- MLS® #150950
- Square Footage1,856
- Year Built1991
- UtilitiesWell Water, Septic Tank
- FeaturesSecurity Lighting, Security System, Tanks, Shelving
- ParkingParking Lot, Paved
- ViewBusy High School entry.
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- Address76 Possum Hill Road
- SubdivisionWhite Oaks
- Zip Code29906
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories1
- Construction Block
- Cooling Central Electric
- Documents On File Legal Description, Aerial Photo
- Equipment Yes
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Land Status Land Included
- Miscellaneous Security Lighting, Security System, Tanks, Shelving
- Parking Parking Lot, Paved
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage State Highway
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only, Agent Must Accompany, Notice Required
- Utilities Available Well Water, Septic Tank
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Concrete Block
- Water/sewer/gas Unknown (Verify)
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 76 Possum Hill Road, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #150950)
|Price Reduced||$239,000||$1,000 (0.42%)|
|Price Reduced||$240,000||$3,000 (1.23%)|
|Price Reduced||$243,000||$3,000 (1.22%)|
|Price Reduced||$246,000||$2,000 (0.81%)|
|Price Reduced||$248,000||$1,000 (0.40%)|
|Show More (4)|
|Price Reduced||$249,000||$3,000 (1.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$252,000||$8,000 (3.08%)|
|Price Reduced||$260,000||$26,000 (9.09%)|
|Price Increased (from $284,000)||$286,000||$2,000 (0.70%)|
Data last updated: November 13th, 2019 at 12:33am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.