Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
502 Remora Lane, Fripp Island
MOTIVATED SELLER! Oversized homesite with outstanding oceanviews. Overlooking the 18th fairway with views of the 18th green of Ocean Point Golf Links. This homesite has one of the highest elevations on Fripp Island.
Directions:Tarpon Blvd to right on Remora Drive. Stay on Remora Drive past Ocean Point Drive. Remora Lane is the first right off Remora Drive after Ocean Point Drive. Subject property is on the left side at the end of Remora Lane.
- MLS® #152498
- Sub-TypeRes Resort Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Golf, Marina, Membership may be required, Playground, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Water, Sewer, Cable
- ViewOceanview and Golf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityY
- Address502 Remora Lane
- AreaFripp Island
- SubdivisionNorth Is.Golf C
- CityFripp Island
- Zip Code29920
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Ocean View
- Documents On File Legal Description
- Flood Insurance Required
- Lot Location Golf Course, Ocean View
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Gravel
- Topography High/Dry
- Utilities Available Electric, Public Water, Sewer, Cable
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 502 Remora Lane, Fripp Island, SC (MLS® #152498)
|Price Reduced||$239,000||$20,000 (7.72%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,000||$30,000 (10.38%)|
|Price Reduced (from $299,000)||$289,000||$10,000 (3.34%)|
Data last updated: January 18th, 2020 at 1:33pm EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.