Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
679 Dolphin, Fripp Island
Huge oversize lot in prestigious area on the Ocean Point Geo Cobb 18-hole renown golf course. Across the street from the walkway over course to POA Beach Access #2. Many large beautiful homes-both primary & secondary in this neighborhood. Minutes away from the Golf Course Clubhouse, the Ocean Point Grill and the Resort Club Ocean Point pool. Just 3 minutes by cart to center island Resort amenities of restaurants, pools, fitness center, & tennis club. Second 18-hole Davis Love Golf Course just 5-6 minute to the south. Marina & famous Cabana Club facilities just 6-7 min south.
Directions:Tarpon to Remora to Marlin (rt) 1 block to Dolphin and left onto Dolphin to car of Dolphin & Dolphin Annex at fork in the road
- MLS® #153634
- Sub-TypeRes Resort Lot
- AmenitiesSecurity Gate, Clubhouse, Golf, Pool, Tennis, Fitness Center, Marina, Boat Landing, Boat Storage, Playground, Walking Trail, Membership may be required
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Water, Sewer, Cable, Available Not on Site
- ViewView of the 3rd hole of Oc Pt golf course
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWater View
- Golf CommunityN
- Address679 Dolphin
- AreaFripp Island
- SubdivisionNorth Is.Golf C
- CityFripp Island
- Zip Code29920
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course
- Documents On File Legal Description
- Lot Location Corner, Golf Course
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Topography High/Dry
- Utilities Available Electric, Public Water, Sewer, Cable, Available Not On Site
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 679 Dolphin, Fripp Island, SC (MLS® #153634)
|Price Reduced||$99,000||$900 (0.90%)|
|Price Reduced||$99,900||$6,100 (5.75%)|
|Price Reduced (from $114,700)||$106,000||$8,700 (7.59%)|
Data last updated: February 21st, 2020 at 4:48am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.