Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 N Crescent, Beaufort
Surrounded by parks and ponds, this serene building site is located in the coastal community of Habersham in Beaufort, South Carolina. Come build the perfect home on this super and over-sized lot. Configure your home so you will overlook River Place Pond, one of the most beautiful ponds in Habersham. Relax on your elevated, southern porch and enjoy wonderful sunsets or take a casual walk to River Place Park and enjoy the water scenes and wildlife of the Broad River estuary.This site is situated in one of the nicest and most peaceful areas of Habersham. It is an easy walk to River Place Park, the tennis courts or the Market Place of Habersham, where you can dine at one of the four restaurants and mingle with friends.
Directions:See Street Map in Photos
- MLS® #154904
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Dock, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Boat Landing, Boat Storage, Garden, Walking Trail, Dog Park
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- Viewponds & parks
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address2 N Crescent
- Zip Code29906
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Pond/Lake
- Crops None
- Documents On File Aerial Photo
- Equipment No
- Fencing None
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Corner, Pond/Lake
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: November 14th, 2019 at 3:03pm EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.