Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
710 W Railroad Avenue, Estill
Great Opportunity to own your own shop....If you have the desire and passion of owning your own business then this truly is an opportunity of a lifetime. This property was used as a successful auto dealership and auto repair business for over 50 years. This property is situated on 4.11 Acres with 11,993 Square Footage which included a showroom, offices, part room, garage with 12 roll-up door and a separate building that can be used as a paint and body shop. High profile location on US Highway 321, in Estill, South Carolina makes this a great opportunity. Large lot allows opportunity for expansion.
Directions:FROM BEAUFORT (51.8 MILES) Take US-21 N, Old Sheldon Church Rd and Yemassee Hwy to County Rd S-25-27 in Hampton County 46 min (34.7 mi), Turn left onto County Rd S-25-27, 6 min (4.5 mi),Turn right onto US-278 W, 43 s (0.5 mi), Follow County Rd S-25-55 to SC-3 N10 min (6.6 mi), Turn right onto SC-3 N8 min (5.3 mi),Drive to Railroad Ave1 min (0.2 mi) Property is on the Left
- MLS® #155691
- Square Footage11,993
- Year Built1962
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- FeaturesInside Storage, Railroad Available, Fencing, Auto Bay
- Parking Spaces30
- ParkingParking Lot, Paved
- ViewUS HWY 321
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- RoofAsphlt/Built Up, Metal
- ConstructionAluminum Siding, Block, Metal
- Address710 W Railroad Avenue
- AreaHampton County
- Zip Code29918
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories1
- Approx. Age 16 Or Over
- Ceiling Height More Than 20 Ft.
- Construction Aluminum Siding, Block, Metal
- Cooling Central Electric
- Documents On File Aerial Photo
- Land Status Land Included
- Miscellaneous Inside Storage, Railroad Available, Fencing, Auto Bay
- Parking Parking Lot, Paved
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage City
- Showing Instructions Lock Box
- Utilities Available Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Walls Metal, Paneling
- Water/sewer/gas Unknown Verify
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 710 W Railroad Avenue, Estill, SC (MLS® #155691)
|Price Reduced (from $179,000)||$174,900||$4,100 (2.29%)|
Data last updated: August 21st, 2019 at 9:33pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.