Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Bellinger Lake Lane, Seabrook
Build your dream home! This homesite offers exceptional beauty and serenity, is located in the well-preserved and historic Bull Point Plantation which is only 15 minutes to the heart of downtown Beaufort. On 750 acres of unmatched natural beauty, amenities are only as far as the imagination. Nature lovers can enjoy kayaking, boating, fishing, and biking along the winding and welcoming roads. The fully furnished clubhouse is available for private parties and community gatherings but also presents a swimming pool with swim lanes, a relaxing library, two championship clay tennis courts, and a fully equipped modern fitness center with sauna and more
Directions:From Beaufort, take Hwy 21 towards Hwy 17. At the roundabout, head toward exit 33. Take first left lane exit to Bull Point security gate onto Bull Point Dr. Exit 33 and go toward Beaufort. Bull Point is before highway 21.
- MLS® #155711
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Septic, Well Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address10 Bellinger Lake Lane
- AreaNorthern Beaufort County
- SubdivisionBull Point
- Zip Code29940
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description, Survey, Topography Map
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Interior
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Showing Instructions Agent Must Be Present
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Septic, Well Water
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 10 Bellinger Lake Lane, Seabrook, SC (MLS® #155711)
|Price Reduced (from $36,450)||$35,999||$451 (1.24%)|
Data last updated: July 16th, 2019 at 1:03am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.