Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7597 Patterson Road, Beaufort
Lrg wooded lot with Awesome views of the Harbour River Sound from this very private piece of paradise located west of US 21 off Clarendon Plantation Rd. Lot is ''Let Out Creek'' area of Whale Branch (part of the Broad River) Grays Hill, St Helena Parish, No.Beaufort County. Local amenities and area beaches are a 30 minute drive. Dock permit can be obtained for deep water access or Gray's Boat launch is just 1 miles from the property. Lot cannot be subdivided due to zoning - limited to one main building and one separate for barn/garage. Buyer may install well and/or septic tank, but City utilities are available to Patterson Road residents. Boat storage is acceptable on owner's property. Come build your dream home!
Directions:Trask parkway, highway 21 to Clarendon road. 2 miles down, turn right on Patterson.
- MLS® #155991
- Sub-TypeAcreage/Farm Plantation
- AmenitiesBoat Landing
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Water, Septic, Sewer
- ViewAwesome view of the Broad River Sound
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water/Limited Access
- Golf CommunityN
- Address7597 Patterson Road
- Zip Code29906
- Lot DescriptionMarsh/Water, Tidal/Creek
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Topography Map
- Flood Insurance Required
- Lot Location Marsh/Water, Tidal/Creek
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage State Highway
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Electric, Public Water, Septic, Sewer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 7597 Patterson Road, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #155991)
|Price Reduced (from $420,000)||$399,000||$21,000 (5.00%)|
Data last updated: September 20th, 2019 at 12:48pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.