Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Tiller Island Drive, Beaufort
Beautiful Home site in the prestigious award winning community of Coosaw Point. This 0.56 acre lot has beautiful trees and is located on a private Cul-De-Sac. The community offers a gorgeous club house that overlooks the ICW / Coosaw River, waterfront pool, crabbing shed, tennis courts, community dock, dog park, children's playground and Gazebo with fire place. Coosaw Point is located at the north end of Lady's Island, minutes to Historic Downtown Beaufort and all your shopping needs.
- MLS® #157284
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Dock, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Garden, Membership may be required, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Public Water, Septic, Sewer
- ViewSecluded Woods View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address1 Tiller Island Drive
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionCoosaw Point
- Zip Code29907
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Interior
- Crops None
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Other
- Equipment No
- Fencing None
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Lot Location Interior
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Public Water, Septic, Sewer
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 1 Tiller Island Drive, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #157284)
|Price Reduced||$35,000||$14,000 (28.57%)|
|Price Reduced (from $65,000)||$49,000||$16,000 (24.62%)|
Data last updated: April 8th, 2020 at 12:48am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.