Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1420 Ribaut Road, Port Royal
Exceptionally affordable flex space with 230' road frontage. Versatile building presently divided into 3 Section with separate meter / utilities, can be four with new meter and splitting of HVAC. All units on same water tap. Priced very competitively below replacement cost at under $90 / square foot. 2 Vacant units presently for rent at $10-12 / sq. ft. Over 1400 sq. ft. of fully enclosed garage space with two roll up bays included which could easily be temperature controlled.
Directions:Ribaut Road - 1000' North of Lady's Island Drive / Mcteer Bridge
- MLS® #158052
- Square Footage8,364
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Water, Unknown (Verify)
- FeaturesInside Storage, Display Window, Truck Door, Security System, Auto Bay
- Parking Spaces15
- ParkingParking Lot
- Lot DescriptionFree Standing
- ConstructionMetal, Other
- Address1420 Ribaut Road
- AreaPt Royal
- CityPort Royal
- Zip Code29935
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Stories1
- Approx. Age 16 Or Over
- Ceiling Height 16 To 20 Ft.
- Construction Metal, Other
- Cooling Heat Pump
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Boundary Survey, Legal Description
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Land Status Land Included
- Miscellaneous Inside Storage, Display Window, Truck Door, Security System, Auto Bay
- Parking Parking Lot
- Possession Negotiable
- Road Frontage State Highway
- Showing Instructions Appt. & Key
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Water, Unknown (Verify)
- Water/sewer/gas Unknown Verify
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: September 21st, 2019 at 10:33pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.