Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1213 Paris Avenue, Port Royal
Heart of Port Royal Old Village with great walking and vehicular traffic across from Port Royal Elementary School and between businesses on corner of 12th and 13th Streets. Perfectly located Business or Home site in the middle of it all. Front row exposure to annual festivals and Spring and Fall music series, just blocks from proposed 50-acre waterfront development, Sands Beach and Boardwalk, YMCA, Wildlife Estuary, and across the street from Port Royal Elementary School, basketball courts and playground, and Live Oaks Park oyster shed and fire pit. Be where it all happens in the hottest coastal town on the Atlantic Coast. Cool and far from ordinary, Port Royal Old Village.
Directions:Across from Port Royal Elementary School
- MLS® #158234
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Boat Storage, Playground, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- ViewAcross from Port Royal Elementary School
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- ZoningMixed Use
- Address1213 Paris Avenue
- AreaPt Royal
- SubdivisionParis Ave West
- CityPort Royal
- Zip Code29935
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Survey
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Interior
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage City
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Topography Cleared, High/Dry
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Build To Suit, Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: July 16th, 2019 at 12:48am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.