Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Wood Ibis Trail, Beaufort
Great building site with wide open views of the Coosaw River. Walling Grove is one of Beaufort's premiere residential communities- known for larger lot sizes, community dock and boat landing and low HOA fees. Located less than 15 minutes to downtown Beaufort.
Directions:Middle Road on Lady's Island, Right into Walling Grove. At stop sign, keep left on Green Winged Teal towards the end, keep left at Wood Ibis. Lot is just before the community dock gate.
- MLS® #159130
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Dock
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Public Water, Septic, Unknown (verify)
- ViewCoosaw River/ ICW
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address20 Wood Ibis Trail
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionWalling Grove P
- Zip Code29907
- Lot DescriptionMarsh/Water
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Survey
- Flood Insurance Required
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Marsh/Water
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Public Water, Septic, Unknown (Verify)
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA
Data last updated: August 24th, 2019 at 9:18pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.