Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
320 Bull Lane, Beaufort
Enjoy resort type amenities in the gated community of Pickney Retreat. This one of a kind waterfront property is right next to the Community Dock and walking distance to the pool.The high bluff property has a 180 degree view overlooking the river with several moss draped large live oak trees and beautiful Magnolia trees. The property is right next to the open area of the preserved Pinckney Retreat Tabby House that was built in 1736. No neighbors on that side opens the property up to have vast open area to enjoy as you stroll to the community dock. This in my opinion is the best waterfront property in Pinckney Retreat. Before you buy any waterfront property you owe it to yourself to look. You will be close to everything outside the gates with shopping, restaurants and hospital close by.
Directions:Parris Island Gateway to Pinckney Retreat call agent for gate code.
- MLS® #159382
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesDock, Pool, Security Gate, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Water, Septic
- ViewNothing but waterfront
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water (Three Ft Min)
- Golf CommunityN
- Address320 Bull Lane
- SubdivisionPinckney Retreat
- Zip Code29902
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Deep Water, Marsh/Water
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description
- Flood Insurance Required
- Lot Location Deep Water, Marsh/Water
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Topography Cleared, High/Dry
- Utilities Available Electric, Public Water, Septic
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 320 Bull Lane, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #159382)
|Price Reduced||$330,000||$14,000 (4.07%)|
|Price Reduced (from $350,000)||$344,000||$6,000 (1.71%)|
Data last updated: August 25th, 2019 at 7:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.