Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1420 Ribaut Road B, Port Royal
Large Retail / Office / Medical Rental Space with high traffic count on Ribaut Road. Close to Beaufort County Government Center, Beaufort Memorial, US Naval Hospital. This is one unit of a 3-4 unit strip center building with ample parking.
Directions:Just North of Ribaut Road / Lady's Island Drive Intersection.
- MLS® #159481
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Water, Unknown (Verify)
- FeaturesAuto Bay, Display Window, Inside Storage, Security System, Truck Door
- ParkingParking Lot
- Lot Description5 / Center Mall
- ConstructionMetal, Other
- Address1420 Ribaut Road B
- AreaPt Royal
- CityPort Royal
- Zip Code29935
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- # of Stories1
- Approx. Age 16 Or Over
- Ceiling Height 16 To 20 Ft.
- Construction Metal, Other
- Cooling Heat Pump
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Boundary Survey, Legal Description
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Land Status Land Included
- Miscellaneous Auto Bay, Display Window, Inside Storage, Security System, Truck Door
- Parking Parking Lot
- Possession Negotiable
- Road Frontage State Highway
- Showing Instructions Appt. & Key
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Water, Unknown (Verify)
- Water/sewer/gas Unknown Verify
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 1420 Ribaut Road B, Port Royal, SC (MLS® #159481)
|Price Reduced||$1,200||$250 (17.24%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,750)||$1,450||$300 (17.14%)|
Data last updated: July 22nd, 2019 at 6:33am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.