Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Dolphin Landing, Okatie
Ridiculously low price on this remarkable property. Prime high and dry, marsh-front home site on a bluff extending into and overlooking the Chechessee Creek Marsh that provides panoramic views of Spring Island in the Distance. Located in a newer neighborhood on a quiet cul-de-sac with recently built custom homes. This is one of the top-ten home sites on Callawassie. Owner purchased it for $375,000 in 2005. No time to build limit; club membership required. Club Membership required with Property Ownership.
Directions:Route 170 to Callawassie Dr, thru gate to first left onto Spring Island Dr; then first left onto Dolphin Lane to first right onto Dolphin Landing to property; address sign is present.
- MLS® #159676
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Golf, Membership may be required, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer
- ViewExpansive Long Marsh Views toward Sping Island
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityY
- Address3 Dolphin Landing
- AreaCallawassie Island
- SubdivisionCallawassie Island
- Zip Code29909
- Lot DescriptionMarsh/Water
- Crops None
- Documents On File Other, Topography Map
- Equipment No
- Fencing None
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Marsh/Water
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: August 24th, 2019 at 9:18pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.