Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
841 Elm Street W, Hampton
Location, Location, Location...Great Commercial Investment property in the heart of Hampton. Directly across from the Hampton McDonalds restaurant and close to everything Hampton has to offer. If you are looking for customer traffic you have found it. The 2,200 sq ft building is now vacant but was used as a real estate office prior to that an Insurance company. This all metal building is built to last with 130 mph wind resistant construction. The all metal structure allows for the interior walls to be movable to change office sizes. There is a large foyer waiting reception area, and six office spaces. Seller is ready to sell and this building is in brand new condition.
Directions:Elm St. across from Hampton McDonalds.
- MLS® #159962
- Square Footage2,000
- UtilitiesUnknown (Verify)
- FeaturesInside Storage, Shelving, Gas Hot Water Heater
- ParkingParking Lot, Paved
- Lot DescriptionFree Standing
- Address841 Elm Street W
- AreaHampton County
- Zip Code29924
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Gas
- Approx. Age 16 Or Over
- Construction Metal
- Cooling Central Gas
- Documents On File Legal Description, Recorded Plat, Boundary Survey
- Equipment No
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Land Status Land Included
- Miscellaneous Inside Storage, Shelving, Gas Hot Water Heater
- Parking Parking Lot, Paved
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage State Highway, City
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only, Notice Required
- Utilities Available Unknown (Verify)
- Walls Sheet Rock
- Water/sewer/gas Unknown (Verify)
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 841 Elm Street W, Hampton, SC (MLS® #159962)
|Price Reduced||$210,000||$20,000 (8.70%)|
|Price Reduced||$230,000||$24,000 (9.45%)|
|Price Reduced (from $260,000)||$254,000||$6,000 (2.31%)|
Data last updated: November 20th, 2019 at 10:33am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.