Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Hamlet Row, Beaufort
This is a pre-construction home to start in February 2019. Home Includes a tankless gas water heater, wood/gas burning fireplace, crown moulding throughout, wood closet shelving, Marvin integrity windows, operable shutters, screened porch, large master suite, laundry/mudroom, hight ceilings, built-in cabinetry flanking the fireplace, kitchen with ample storage & island seating, large outdoor deck space with privacy screen, garden shed and dedicated area for future garage structure. Located in the award winning neighborhood of Habersham. Habersham is the only award winning community in America selected as a Coastal Living and Southern Living Magazine Inspired Community.
Directions:In Beaufort: Broad River Blvd to Joe Frazier Road, left onto Cherokee Farms Road, left onto Hamlet Row.
- MLS® #160258
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,295
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch, Screened Porch, Storage Shed, Thermo-Panes
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionFrame, Hardi Plank
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Address1 Hamlet Row
- Zip Code29906
- AppliancesBuilt In Ovens, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Elec/Oven/Range, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace/Equipment, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, One
- DistrictShanklin Elementary, Battery Creek High
- Approx. Age New-Never Occupied
- Construction Frame, Hardi Plank
- Cooling Heat Pump
- Dock Community Dock
- Dryer Connection Yes
- Family Room No
- Fireplace Gas, Living Room, One
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Formal Liv. Room, Foyer, Pantry, Utility Room
- Possession At Closing, Specific Date
- Showing Instructions Appt. & Key
- Vacancy Vacant
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA
Data last updated: September 20th, 2019 at 5:18pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.