Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
770 Trask Parkway, Sheldon
Near the borders of the ACE Basim, this beautifuly wooded ''L'' shaped 15 acre parcel is dotted with Live Oaks and has frontage on both Trask Parkway and Bailey Road. Some rezoning may be possible on the Trask Parkway section, this is right across from the convenience stores in Sheldon. Easy access to Beaufort, I-95, Brays Island and more. This can be your country home!
Directions:Take Hwy 21 to Gardens Corner, south (left) on Hwy 17 (Trask Parkway), turn right on Bailey Road and go .25 miles and look for sign, white spray paint [ ] symbols on edge of road. Parcel fronts Bailey and Trask Parkway frontage road, see attached plat.
- MLS® #160359
- Sub-TypeAcreage/Farm Plantation
- UtilitiesAvailable Not on Site, Electric
- ViewWooded with Live Oaks
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address770 Trask Parkway
- AreaNorthern Beaufort County
- Zip Code29941
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description, Survey
- Equipment No
- Fencing None
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Kind Farm/plant Timberland
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage State Highway
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Utilities Available Available Not On Site, Electric
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash
Data last updated: November 11th, 2019 at 8:48pm EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.