Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Winding Oak Drive, Okatie
.64 acre marsh front homesite. Callawassie Island was designed as a residential Community Wildlife Habitat. 726 home sites, approx. 500 homes & 880 acres of salt marsh, golf course & green space. Offering world class golf, 6 Har-Tru tennis courts, community dock, kayaking, 2 community pools, fitness center, 2 restaurants, Bocce. Crochet, walking trails, Sugar Mill ruins, butterfly garden, Spring Island Nature Center, security gate & more. The new River Club will offer casual waterfront dining, library, fire pit & pool. 35 min to Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head beaches and Savannah International Airport.
- MLS® #160524
- Sub-TypeRes Resort Lot
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Garden, Golf, Marina, Membership may be required, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesAvailable Not on Site, Cable, Electric, Public Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityY
- Address120 Winding Oak Drive
- AreaCallawassie Island
- SubdivisionCallawassie Island
- Zip Code29909
- Lot DescriptionMarsh/Water
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Marsh/Water
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Available Not On Site, Cable, Electric, Public Water
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Build To Suit, Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 120 Winding Oak Drive, Okatie, SC (MLS® #160524)
|Price Reduced||$115,000||$5,000 (4.17%)|
|Price Reduced (from $125,000)||$120,000||$5,000 (4.00%)|
Data last updated: June 27th, 2019 at 1:03am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.