Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23 Thomas Sumter Street, Beaufort
Gorgeous and ready to build! 2/3rds of an acre lot on the former Marsh course with Live Oaks and a fresh water pond bordering the rear. Tree & topo done, perk test and septic already permitted for a 4 bedroom home (Cameron II was slated for lot) and variances granted for specific floor plan. Builder just ran out of time! This is a must see for those that want a custom home.
Directions:Sam's Point to Thomas Sumter, lot is on left after curve
- MLS® #160660
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesGolf, Membership may be required, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Public Water
- ViewPond on wilderness course (former Marsh course)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityY
- Address23 Thomas Sumter Street
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionRoyal Pines CC
- Zip Code29907
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course, Interior, Pond/Lake
- Documents On File Survey, Topography Map
- Fencing None
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Golf Course, Interior, Pond/Lake
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage State Highway
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Surface Water Pond(s)
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Public Water
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash
Price Change History for 23 Thomas Sumter Street, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #160660)
|Price Reduced (from $49,900)||$44,900||$5,000 (10.02%)|
Data last updated: September 21st, 2019 at 6:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.