Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
65 Spring Island Drive, Okatie
.57 acre marsh front home site with gorgeous sunset views. Callawassie Island was designed as a residential Community Wildlife Habitat. 726 home sites, approximately 500 homes & 880 acres of salt marsh, golf course & green space. Offering world class golf, 6 Har-Tru tennis courts, community dock, kayaking, 2 community pools, fitness center, 2 restaurants, bocce, croquet, walking trails, Sugar Mill ruins, butterfly garden, Spring Island Nature Center, security gate & more. The new River Club will offer casual waterfront dining, library, fire pit & pool. Only 35 minutes to Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head beaches and Savannah International Airport.
- MLS® #160839
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Golf, Marina, Membership may be required, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis
- UtilitiesAvailable Not on Site, Cable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityY
- Address65 Spring Island Drive
- AreaCallawassie Island
- SubdivisionCallawassie Island
- Zip Code29909
- Lot DescriptionMarsh/Water
- Documents On File Survey, Topography Map
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Marsh/Water
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Available Not On Site, Cable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Build To Suit, Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 65 Spring Island Drive, Okatie, SC (MLS® #160839)
|Price Reduced||$45,000||$2,500 (5.26%)|
|Price Reduced||$47,500||$2,500 (5.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $55,000)||$50,000||$5,000 (9.09%)|
Data last updated: October 18th, 2019 at 7:48am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.