Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
55 James Habersham, Beaufort
An extraordinary lot on the premier, Live Oak and Palmetto lined, James Habersham Boulevard in the coastal community of Habersham, Beaufort, SC. This site is just waiting for you to build the home that you have always wanted and enjoy the beauty of James Habersham Boulevard and the abundant amenities of the Habersham community. It is such an easy walk to River Place Park where you can gaze at magnificent sunsets, walk your dog or just relax on one of the river-front, swinging benches. It is also an easy stroll to the Habersham Marketplace where you can indulge in fine foods in one of the many restaurants or shop in the local stores. Golf-cart friendly Habersham has over 100 acres of park space and is known as one of the most inviting communities in the South.
Directions:See Street Map in Photos
- MLS® #160891
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Dock, Dog Park, Garden, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- ViewHabersham Boulevard Park, Live Oak & Palmetto Tree
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address55 James Habersham
- Zip Code29906
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description
- Equipment No
- Fencing None
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Interior
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: August 24th, 2019 at 9:18pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.