Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
356 Charleston Highway, Yemassee
Great opportunity to own a nice-sized parcel fronting on US Highway 17 that also has paved frontage on Jacob White Rd and Enoch Norris Rd. There is a fairly new traffic light at this intersection of US Hwy 17 (Charleston Hwy) and Jacob White Rd. There is currently a very small wood-framed general retail commercial building in place with well, septic, and power. The owner tentatively plans to move the building from the parcel before closing. There is nearly 300 ft of road frontage on Hwy 17. The majority of the parcel has been cut, but there are still some nice oak trees throughout in place. This is a good central location between Savannah and Charleston, located less than an hour from each.
- MLS® #161081
- Sub-TypeAcreage/Farm Plantation
- UtilitiesAvailable Not on Site, Electric
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- ZoningMixed Use
- Address356 Charleston Highway
- AreaNorthern Beaufort County
- SubdivisionGardens Corner
- Zip Code29945
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description, Topography Map
- Lot Location Corner
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage County, US Highway
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Topography Other
- Utilities Available Available Not On Site, Electric
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, Fed. Land Bank
Data last updated: September 21st, 2019 at 1:33am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.