Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Assembly Row, Beaufort
Stylistically designed after the grand townhomes found in the historic regions of Savannah & Charleston, The Townhomes of Habersham capture that same elegant 'city living' of years gone by. Better known as The Treadland Model, this end unit provides the home with an abundance of natural light. 12ft Ceilings throughout the first floor, Rustic Heart Pine Floors, Gas Fireplace, a Screen Porch open to a Private Courtyard, Granite Countertops, Custom built-ins and a Pantry every girl dreams of are just a few of the highlights. The Master Ensuite is located on the first floor. Upstairs features a HUGE loft area & 2 additional Bedrooms, each with their own Bath. Attention to detail is PRISTINE! Come experience Lowcountry Living at its finest in a place you call Home at The Townhomes of Habersham.
Directions:From Hwy 170, take Broad River Blvd to Joe Frazier Road. Follow the road and turn left on Cherokee Farms Road. Stay straight and turn right on Assembly Row. 1 Assembly Row is an end unit on the left side.
- MLS® #161138
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,369
- Year Built2006
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio, Screened Porch
- ConstructionStucco Hard Coat
- Address1 Assembly Row
- Zip Code29906
- AppliancesCeiling Fan, Dishwasher, Gas/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Room, One
- DistrictBattery Creek High, Robert Smalls Middle, Shanklin Elementary
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump
- Dock Community Dock
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room No
- Fireplace Family Room, One
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Floors Some Carpet, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Family Room, Pantry
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Data last updated: July 18th, 2019 at 12:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.