Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 White Pond Blvd., Beaufort
Location, Location! Extremely well maintained 3bd-2b home with one of the best water views you will find for the price. Come see the benefits of ownership for yourself.
Directions:Parris Island Gateway to Picket Fences-Caswell to stop sign - left on White Pond.
- MLS® #161167
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,752
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Take Backup
- Garages1 Bay Detached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Irrigation System, Porch, Screened Porch, Storm Windows/Doors
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Address33 White Pond Blvd.
- Area3-Pt Royal
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Fireplace/Equipment, Gas/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesLiving Room, One
- DistrictBattery Creek High, Robert Smalls Middle
- Construction Vinyl Siding
- Cooling Central Electric
- Dining Formal
- Dock Community Dock
- Dryer Connection Yes
- Family Room Yes
- Fireplace Living Room, One
- Flood Insurance Required
- Floors Laminate Floors, Some Carpet, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining Yes
- Other Rooms Foyer, Utility Room
- Possession At Closing
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Gas
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Price Change History for 33 White Pond Blvd., Beaufort, SC (MLS® #161167)
|Under Contract - Take Backup (from Active)||–||–|
Data last updated: April 23rd, 2019 at 2:33am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.