Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Donaldson Drive, Beaufort
So very well maintained home in a so very charming setting. This 2250sf home with carport sits on a beautifully landscaped, fully fenced .34 acre. So many ways to enjoy the outdoors with an inground pool, large front porch, inviting rear screen porch, and poolside deck. The spacious kitchen features granite counters, laminate flooring and updated appliances. All appliances convey, including the front loading washer/dryer with drawer pedestals. Additional highlights of this home include a wood burning fireplace, MBR soaking tub, walk-in shower and double vanities, laundry room with deep sink and extra cabinets and outdoor storage building with electricity. 8 year old roof with 35 year warranty. See Supplemental Remarks for more structural upgrades.
Directions:From Trask Pkwy, take County Shed Drive to Pine Grove Road. Continue to Arnold Lane on Right, then Left on Donaldson Drive. House on Left.
- MLS® #161173
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,250
- Year Built1999
- GaragesCarport 1 Bay
- ViewBeautifully landscaped fenced backyard with pool.
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Chain Link, Outbuilding w/Electric, Porch, Screened Porch, Thermo-Panes, In-Ground Pool
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Address7 Donaldson Drive
- Zip Code29906
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke/Heat Detector, Trash Compactor, Vent Fan, Washer, Fire Alarm
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesOne, Wood, Family Room
- Construction Vinyl Siding
- Cooling Heat Pump
- Dining Formal
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room Yes
- Fireplace One, Wood, Family Room
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Floors Laminate Floors, Some Carpet, Vinyl
- Formal Dining Yes
- Other Rooms Family Room, Pantry, Utility Room
- Possession At Closing, Specific Date
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Water, Septic Tank
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: April 23rd, 2019 at 2:48am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.