Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43 Porcher Pinckney, Beaufort
This home site has a front row view of gorgeous Eastover Park. This park is home to more of a formal English garden complete with lovely gazebos. Many delights from weddings in the gardens to a couple of sweet children sitting on the grass and having a tea party, can be enjoyed from your front porch.
Directions:From Market continue onto Le Chene Circle. Head left onto St. Phillips Boulevard from Le Chene Circle. Continue down St. Phillips and take a left onto Bishop. Go left onto Porcher Pinckney and follow as it turns left. 43 Porcher Pinckney will be on your left.
- MLS® #161198
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Clubhouse, Dock, Dog Park, Garden, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address43 Porcher Pinckney
- Zip Code29906
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- Documents On File Legal Description
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Lot Location Interior
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: December 5th, 2019 at 1:18pm EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.