Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
507 Port Republic Street, Beaufort
Terrific location in the City of Beaufort's Historic District. Walk to everything, coffee shop, restaurants, library, art galleries, Waterfront park, and USC's Performing Arts Center. Three bedrooms and two full bath townhouse with new windows and new working shutters.
Directions:Carteret Street to Port Republic - 1 block into The Point
- MLS® #161249
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,352
- Year Built1984
- StyleTwo Story
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch
- RoofComposition A/S
- Address507 Port Republic Street
- Subdivision1001-Historic Dist/Old Pt.
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Unfurnished, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- Construction Lap
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room No
- Floors Tile
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Formal Liv. Room
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Non-MLS Lockbox
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: September 21st, 2019 at 6:18pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.