Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2111 Trask Parkway, Seabrook
A slice of Lowcountry living awaits you on this 2+ acres of land situated on the marshes of McCalley's Creek. Zoned as ''mixed use'' allows you to build your dream home, relocate your business, or create a liveable work space. Located approximately 10 minutes from the gates of Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort and 20 minutes to Downtown Beaufort. Land is cleared. Water, electricity, and septic available!
Directions:Traveling from downtown Beaufort, take US-21N/ Trask Parkway towards Seabrook. Property is located on the right before Whale Branch Elementary School.
- MLS® #161467
- Sub-TypeAcreage/Farm Plantation
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Public Water, Septic
- ViewMarshes of McCalley's Creek
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address2111 Trask Parkway
- Zip Code29940
- Lot DescriptionMarsh/Water
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description, Survey, Topography Map
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Marsh/Water
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage State Highway
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Topography Cleared, High/Dry
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Public Water, Septic
- Vacancy Lease/Rented
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA
Price Change History for 2111 Trask Parkway, Seabrook, SC (MLS® #161467)
|Price Reduced||$98,000||$10,000 (9.26%)|
|Price Reduced (from $110,000)||$108,000||$2,000 (1.82%)|
Data last updated: November 11th, 2019 at 8:48pm EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.