Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Osprey Circle, Okatie
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Gorgeous .71 acre waterfront homesite on lake-size Osprey Pond, Callawassie Island, in the LOW-TAX-STATE of South Carolina. Between Charleston, Savannah, Beaufort & Hilton Head, but without the traffic. High-and-dry lot. ''Prince of Tides'', ''Forrest Gump'' setting with nature, boating, kayaking, fishing, croquet, tennis, golf, swimming, dolphins, all on your private gated island oasis. Elite, highly academic private school nearby. INCENTIVE: Sellers to give buyers $5000.00 credit toward club membership or dues.
Directions:Hwy 170 to Callawassie Drive - keep straight onto Callawassie Island - take Right on Osprey - go to stop sign and turn right - home site will be on the left
- MLS® #161643
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Garden, Golf, Membership may be required, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Water, Sewer
- ViewBeautiful wooded lot on Osprey Pond
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityY
- Address7 Osprey Circle
- AreaCallawassie Island
- SubdivisionCallawassie Island
- Zip Code29909
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Pond/Lake
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description, Survey
- Equipment No
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Lot Location Interior, Pond/Lake
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Topography High/Dry
- Utilities Available Public Water, Sewer
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 7 Osprey Circle, Okatie, SC (MLS® #161643)
|Price Reduced (from $21,500)||$10,500||$11,000 (51.16%)|
Data last updated: October 18th, 2019 at 7:48am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.