Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Sugar Mill Drive, Okatie
Gorgeous Western Sunset views! PRIVATE DOCK on good tidal creek and Chechessee River. Expansive water and marsh viewing. RENOVATED and Upgraded throughout!!! Neutral Paint, Crown Molding, Trey Ceilings, 10ft+ ceilings, Entirely NEW Kitchen, Gas stove for family Chef. Large Island for working and dining, Keeping room/Family room right there. NEW Tile Floors, NEW Carpet, NEW Paint, NEW Roof (2018), & NEW Tankless Water Heater. Excellent Natural Light with Windows galore. Bonus Room is great Flex space. Hard coat Stucco. Private 1 acre lot set back for privacy. 3 Car Garage. Callawassie Island is Beautiful and Picturesque - Make this your new home and enjoy! Really nice property which you will enjoy for years. Come see!
Directions:Highway 170 to Callawassie Drive, Pass through Security Gate to Callawassie Island, Take first right onto Sugar Mill Drive. House will be on the left.
- MLS® #161700
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,592
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch w/Bonus Room Over Garage
- Garages3 Bay Attached
- ViewSpectacular Western Sunset Views!
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water/Limited Access
- Golf CommunityY
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Porch, Propane Tank - Leased, Patio, Boat Lift, Golf Cart Garage
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionBrick/Frame, Stucco Synthetic
- Address35 Sugar Mill Drive
- AreaCallawassie Island
- Zip Code29909
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Built In Ovens, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace/Equipment, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Unfurnished, Vent Fan, Washer, Gas/Oven/Range
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, One
- DistrictOkatie Elementary, Bluffton Middle School, May River High
- Construction Brick/Frame
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Dining Breakfast Area, Formal, Kit/Family Room
- Dock Private Dock
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room Yes
- Fireplace Living Room, One
- Flood Insurance Required
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile
- Formal Dining Yes
- Other Rooms Family Room, Formal Liv. Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Rec.Room/Bonus Room
- Possession At Closing, Negotiable
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water Available
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 35 Sugar Mill Drive, Okatie, SC (MLS® #161700)
|Price Reduced (from $779,000)||$749,000||$30,000 (3.85%)|
Data last updated: June 4th, 2020 at 5:20pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.