Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
379 Tarpon Boulevard, Fripp Island
.34 acre cleared corner homesite with possible dock on a tidal creek with access to open water and the Atlantic Ocean. Beach access right across the street. Walking distance to Beach Club and dinning. Fripp Island is a gated resort island offering miles of beaches, dining, shopping, pools, racquet club, full service marina and boat launch, two 18 hole championship golf courses, activity center, walking trails and island excursions. Located just a few minutes from downtown historic Beaufort.
- MLS® #161749
- Sub-TypeRes Resort Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Golf, Marina, Membership may be required, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesAvailable Not on Site, Cable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontTidal Creek
- Golf CommunityY
- Address379 Tarpon Boulevard
- AreaFripp Island
- SubdivisionSubd 6 & 7
- CityFripp Island
- Zip Code29920
- Lot DescriptionLagoon/Canal, Tidal/Creek
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Lagoon/Canal, Tidal/Creek
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Topography Cleared
- Utilities Available Available Not On Site, Cable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 379 Tarpon Boulevard, Fripp Island, SC (MLS® #161749)
|Price Reduced||$349,000||$25,000 (6.68%)|
|Price Reduced||$374,000||$25,000 (6.27%)|
|Price Reduced (from $425,000)||$399,000||$26,000 (6.12%)|
Data last updated: December 15th, 2019 at 2:33pm EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.