Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Celadon Drive, Beaufort
Beautiful office space in the upscale community of Celadon with space for your business upstairs and income generated on a new 3 year lease of $1,400/m downstairs. Constructed of Aerated Autoclave Concrete blocks & a metal roof, this building is of the St. Augustine vernacular, and is not only handsome, but it is built to last, low maintenance & efficient. French doors and large windows let in lots of natural light. Offices and a conference area are found on the top floor with built-in shelving in place. Two large balconies & a shared courtyard offer great space to enjoy the outdoors. Lady's Island is booming, and this is a must see.
- MLS® #161806
- Square Footage2,016
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Water, Public Sewer
- FeaturesInside Storage, Outside Storage, Shelving
- ParkingParking Lot, Street Parking
- Lot DescriptionFree Standing
- Address12 Celadon Drive
- AreaLadys Island
- Zip Code29907
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- # of Stories2
- Approx. Age 6-15 Years
- Construction Block
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump
- Equipment No
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Land Status Land Included
- Miscellaneous Inside Storage, Outside Storage, Shelving
- Parking Parking Lot, Street Parking
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only, Special Instructions
- Utilities Available Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer
- Vacancy Lease/Rented
- Walls Sheet Rock
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: November 19th, 2019 at 1:03am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.