Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2055 Scotia-furman Highway, Garnett
Beautiful 5 BR, 3 BA log cabin with separate guest house on property and 50'x100' climate control workshop sitting on 114 acres of immaculate forest in Garnett, South CarolinaSpacious cabin interior flaunts large country kitchen, den overlooking inground saltwater pool, living room with wood burning fireplace, and sunroom. Luxurious outside amenities include large front porch, jacuzzi tub, and kitchen with griddle, stovetop, double oven, and ceramic counter with seating. Secluded and well-maintained, this acreage is the ideal recreational property complete with food plots, feeders, 13 deer stands, and duck pond. Property is only 40 minutes from Bluffton and convenient to I-95. Don't miss this opportunity - schedule a tour tour today!
- MLS® #161859
- Sub-TypeAcreage/Farm Plantation
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Septic, Well Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- ZoningRural Residential
- Address2055 Scotia-furman Highway
- AreaHampton County
- Zip Code29922
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Pond/Lake
- Acre Range 50+
- Documents On File Other, Topography Map
- Equipment Negotiable
- Kind Farm/plant Other, Timberland, Agricultural
- Lot Location Interior, Pond/Lake
- Outbuildings Garage, Equipment Barn, Shop
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage County, Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt, Dirt
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Surface Water Creek(s), Pond(s)
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Septic, Well Water
- Vacancy Occupied
Data last updated: November 13th, 2019 at 12:33am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.