Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
251 Little Capers Road, Beaufort
Lady's Island is a preferred market to the discerning buyer. Come discover the benefits of this Lady's Island location with Shopping centers, golfing and boating opportunities. This remarkably well maintained home rests on nearly a half-acre site with a private setting, surrounded by woodlands. This four bedroom home has spacious living/dining and kitchen areas. A split bedroom design includes a master bedroom with en-suite bath, large Walk-in closets. A recreation room with wetbar, fireplace and billiard table included. Two fireplaces and a third, free standing, buck stove on its rear screened porch with jacuzzi (included). Screen porch is (417 sf) and adjoining deck (189 sf). New HVAC system in 2019. You Won't want to miss this opportunity! SELLER IS MOTIVATED!
Directions:North on Sam's Point Rd, East on Holly Hall Rd, Turn Right at Ashdale intersection, House on Right across from Tidal Walk S/D entrance.
- MLS® #162025
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,307
- Year Built2003
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screened Porch, Storage Shed, Hot Tub
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Address251 Little Capers Road
- Area5-Ladys Island
- Subdivision5041-Holly Hall Rd.
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Unfurnished, Vent Fan, Washer, Wet-Bar
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Room, Family Room, Wood Stove, Two
- DistrictBeaufort High, Ladys Island Middle, Ladys Island
- Construction Vinyl Siding
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room No
- Fireplace Living Room, Family Room, Wood Stove, Two
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Pantry, Rec.Room/Bonus Room, Utility Room
- Possession At Closing
- Vacancy Vacant
- Walls Paneling
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Water, Septic Tank
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Price Change History for 251 Little Capers Road, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #162025)
|Price Reduced||$162,500||$2,500 (1.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $168,000)||$165,000||$3,000 (1.79%)|
Data last updated: November 13th, 2019 at 3:03am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.