Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
65 James Habersham, Beaufort
A large, beautiful building site with unobstructed views of the Broad River and River Place Park, located in the coastal community of Habersham, Beaufort, SC. Relax on your porch and enjoy the beauty of the Broad River estuary or take a few steps to Habersham's famous River Place Park, where you can sit on one of the swinging benches and enjoy the beauty of the lowcountry marsh, creeks and the Broad River. Stroll along the park and enjoy the ever-changing tidal creeks and river, that abound with wildlife, and, astounding sunsets like you have never seen before!An easy walk or golf cart ride to the many amenities of Habersham and the Market Place, where you can mingle with friends and neighbors in one of the many restaurants and shops.
Directions:See Street Map in photos
- MLS® #162189
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Dock, Dog Park, Garden, Playground, Pool, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- ViewBroad River and River Place Park
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address65 James Habersham
- Zip Code29906
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- Crops None
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description
- Equipment No
- Fencing None
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Lot Location Interior
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Gas, Public Water, Sewer
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: November 12th, 2019 at 4:18am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.