Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Barnaby, Seabrook
1+ acre to build your dream home in Bull Point! Bull Point clubhouse and all of its amenities are conveniently located just around the bend and the Bull Point private boat launch is only a short drive away. On 750 acres of unmatched natural beauty, amenities are only as far as the imagination. Nature lovers can enjoy kayaking, boating, fishing, and biking along the winding and welcoming roads. The fully furnished clubhouse, Magnolia Island, & the River Cabin is available for private parties and community gatherings. The Clubhouse also offers a resort-styled swimming pool with a swim lane, a relaxing library, two championship clay tennis courts, and a fully equipped modern fitness center with showers, locker rooms, and a sauna. Bull Point members also get to enjoy 3 docks.
- MLS® #162209
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Walking Trail, Tennis, Security Gate, Pool, Playground, Fitness Center, Dock, Clubhouse, Boat Storage
- UtilitiesAvailable Not on Site, Electric, Cable
- ViewPristine neighborhood
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Short SaleYes
- Address5 Barnaby
- AreaNorthern Beaufort County
- SubdivisionBull Point
- Zip Code29940
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Lot Location Interior
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Utilities Available Available Not On Site, Electric, Cable
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: May 29th, 2020 at 6:02am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.