Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
45 Burlington Circle, Beaufort
TRUSTEE SALE - MUST SELL! This is the perfect investment property or ideal property for the first-time home buyer willing to do a little outside clean-up. House is in good shape, but is being sold AS IS!! UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY SALE. This is a lender initiated short sale through the United States Bankruptcy Court System. All offers are subject to Lender and court final approval and MUST be submitted online at BKGlistings.com with the BK Global purchase addendum signed by the buyer.
Directions:Out County Shed Rd, left on Pine Grove, left onto Burlington Circle (2nd entrance), 9th house on right.
- MLS® #162650
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,092
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- ViewFenced backyard
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Privacy, Gutters, Storage Shed
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Short SaleYes
- Address45 Burlington Circle
- Subdivision4052-Woodland Est.
- Zip Code29906
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Elec/Oven/Range
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- DistrictBattery Creek High, Robert Smalls Middle, Shanklin Elementary
- Construction Vinyl Siding
- Cooling Heat Pump
- Dining Breakfast Area
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric
- Family Room No
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Floors Laminate Floors, Some Carpet, Tile
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Family Room, Utility Room
- Possession At Closing
- Vacancy Vacant
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Water, Septic Tank
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: August 21st, 2019 at 2:18am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.