Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1012 Cypress Street, Beaufort
This move-in ready home has been recently updated , including new central ac, and granite counter tops in the kitchen. Enjoy entertaining in the spacious backyard and enjoy walks in this friendly neighborhood. Shell Point is located close to all bases. There are too many updates to list. Schedule a showing today!
Directions:Turn on Cypress Street off Paris Island Gateway, the house is 7 house down on the left.
- MLS® #162651
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,240
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages2 Bay Detached
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Chain Link, Outbuilding w/Electric, Screened Porch, Thermo-Panes
- RoofComposition A/S
- Address1012 Cypress Street
- Subdivision4001-Shell Point
- Zip Code29906
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Dishwasher, Elec/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- DistrictBattery Creek High, Broad River, Robert Smalls Middle
- Construction Brick/Frame
- Cooling Central Electric
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Yes
- Family Room No
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Family Room, Foyer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Price Change History for 1012 Cypress Street, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #162651)
|Price Reduced (from $205,000)||$199,500||$5,500 (2.68%)|
Data last updated: August 23rd, 2019 at 9:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.