Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
374 Perch Drive, Fripp Island
This cottage style resort home underwent extensive renovations in 2004 and bath renovations in 2008. Super location just two short blocks to Marina Village with all island amenities easily accessible by walking, biking or a relaxing golf cart ride. Most furnishings are negotiable. Hardwood and tile throughout for easy maintenance. 1 bay garage plus golf cart garage. Excellent Rental History.Completely repainted inside and out in 2016. New HVAC 2015. New Roof 2017. See Private Remarks for Square Footage Clarification. PROPERTY LEASED THROUGH 10/1/21 FOR $2000 / MONTH. TENANT PAYS ALL UTILITIES AND GROUNDS MAINTENANCE.
Directions:Tarpon to Bonito to Perch on Right.
- MLS® #162773
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,172
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch w/Bonus Room Over Garage
- Garages1 Bay Attached
- ViewTropical foliage and resort homes.
- Golf CommunityY
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screened Porch, Thermo-Panes
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionFrame, Cypress/Cedar
- Address374 Perch Drive
- Area7A -Fripp Island
- Subdivision7007-Marina Area
- CityFripp Island
- Zip Code29920
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingHeat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesGreat Room, One, Wood
- DistrictBeaufort High
- Construction Frame, Cypress/Cedar
- Cooling Heat Pump, Zoned
- Dining Great Room
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room No
- Fireplace Great Room, One, Wood
- Flood Insurance Required
- Floors Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Family Room, Foyer, Rec.Room/Bonus Room, Utility Room
- Possession At Closing, Negotiable
- Showing Instructions Non-MLS Lockbox, Notice Required
- Vacancy Occupied, Lease/Rented
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Data last updated: April 4th, 2020 at 7:33pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.