Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
236 Callawassie Drive, Okatie
Lightly lived in and well cared for - Move-in Ready! Spacious Open floor plan with 3 Bedrooms plus a Study/Den. Easy flow. Fireplace & Built In Shelves in Family Room. Neutral Paint. Renovated -- Kitchen appliances in 2016 and new Granite Countertops in 2019, New Roof 2017, New Garage Door & upgraded RaceDeck Flooring in 2018, New Hot Water Heater in 2018. 10 ft ceilings in Great Room. 9 ft in bedrooms. Bay windows and transom windows and others are ideal for enjoying nature while indoors. Condition, Value and Location make this one of the Best Buys on Callawassie Island known for its' beauty, security & friendliness. Picturesque! Owner is a licensed SC Realtor. Come see and make this home.
Directions:Highway 170 between Beaufort and Bluffton. Turn on Callawassie Drive and go about 2 miles to the Security Gate. Home is straight ahead about 1.5 miles. Turn right on Callawassie Drive. Home will be on the left. River Club and Colleton River is not very far from this home. Great location.
- MLS® #162978
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,029
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewPrivate with landscaped front and back and wooded.
- Golf CommunityY
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio, Porch
- RoofComposition A/S
- Address236 Callawassie Drive
- AreaCallawassie Island
- Zip Code29909
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Unfurnished, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGreat Room, One, Wood
- DistrictBluffton High School, Bluffton Middle School, Okatie Elementary
- Construction Board/Batten
- Cooling Central Electric
- Dining Breakfast Area, Formal
- Dock Community Dock
- Dryer Connection Yes
- Family Room Yes
- Fireplace Great Room, One, Wood
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining Yes
- Other Rooms Family Room, Foyer, Pantry, Study/Den, Utility Room
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Appt. & Key, Non-MLS Lockbox
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Data last updated: August 23rd, 2019 at 9:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.