Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24 Stuart Town Court, Beaufort
Absolutely one of the best deals in Beaufort. This beautifully updated 3 bedroom 2 bath home is located in the well sought after and established neighborhood of Spanish Point. Upgrades included are newly engineered hardwood floors throughout the kitchen, living room, dining room, and the front bedroom. New kitchen cabinets, sink, faucet, and disposal. Beautiful quartz counter tops and back splash. All new lighting throughout and new insulation. All rooms freshly painted. This one won't last long!!!!
Directions:Take Ribaut rd towards Beaufort Memorial Hospital. Take right on to Spanish Point Dr then left on Staurt Town Ct. Property is on your left.
- MLS® #163011
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,563
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- Golf CommunityN
- RoofComposition A/S
- Address24 Stuart Town Court
- Area2-Mossy Oaks
- Subdivision2002-Spanish Point
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Elec/Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesOne, Wood
- DistrictBeaufort High, Mossy Oaks
- Construction Brick/Frame
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump
- Dining Kit/Family Room
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric
- Family Room No
- Fireplace One, Wood
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining No
- Possession At Closing
- Vacancy Vacant
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Data last updated: August 25th, 2019 at 7:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.