Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2452 Vaucluse Road, Charleston
This Exquisite Lake View Luxury Manor Is Located In The Most Desirable Maclaura Hall Subdivision, Located Off Of Hwy 61 Making It Easy Access To Several Hwys, Schools, Shopping And Hospitals. This Solid Brick Home Features Spacious Rooms, A Large Dining room, Large Living Room With A Wood Burning Fire Place Cozy For Winters, A Large Screened In Porch Overlooking The Swimming Pool, Cool For Sultry Summers And All Perfect For Entertaining. Two Bedrooms Are Ensuite And Two Bedrooms Have A Jack And Jill Bathroom. The Master Bathroom Is Glorious With A Separate Shower, Jacuzzi Tub, Closet Space Galore And Endless Marble Counter Top Space. The Kitchen Is Open With An Eat In Area, A Very Large Pantry And Lots Lots More ... You Have To See THIS HOUSE!
Directions:Hwy 61 to Maclaura Hall Entrance. At 2nd Stop Turn Right onto Vaucluse Road. House on Right.
- MLS® #163152
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,604
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Wood, Gutters, In-Ground Pool, Irrigation System, Patio, Screened Porch
- RoofComposition A/S
- Address2452 Vaucluse Road
- AreaB-Adjacent Counties
- SubdivisionB002-Charleston Co.
- Zip Code29401
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Built In Ovens, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Elec/Oven/Range, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace/Equipment, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke/Heat Detector, Whirlpool Tub
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Room, One
- Construction Brick/Frame
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump
- Dining Breakfast Area, Formal, Country Kitchen
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Yes
- Family Room Yes
- Fireplace Family Room, One
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Floors Laminate Floors, Tile
- Formal Dining Yes
- Other Rooms Family Room, Foyer, Pantry, Study/Den, Utility Room
- Possession Subject To Tenants
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only, Notice Required
- Vacancy Lease/Rented
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Data last updated: September 16th, 2019 at 7:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.