Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
30 Longmarsh Road, Mount Pleasant
Largest lot in Sewee Preserve conservation community!! Nearly 5+ acres of tranquil waterfront property awaits an owner who does not want to hear any sign of traffic or human noise. Sewee Preserve is a private 500+ acre gated community with just 30 homesites, and includes a 400-acre conservation easement that prevents further development. Located just minutes from downtown Charleston and Mt. Pleasant. Amenities include the largest freshwater lake in Charleston county, community docks with access to the ICW and saltwater fishing grounds, a rustic clubhouse with multiple fire pits, dining areas and a 30-slot canoe and kayak storage facility, irrigated gardening area, complete equestrian center, and 8+ miles of horseback riding and hiking trails.
Directions:Hwy 17 N towards Awendaw. Travel approximately 8 miles past Isle of Palms Connector. Sewee Preserve will be on your Right. Look for sign at the entrance of subdivision. Once through the gate go to dead end and turn right & follow to the dead end round about. Lot is marked as #30 and will be on your left on the marsh.
- MLS® #163240
- Sub-TypeRes Resort Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Walking Trail, Security Gate, Dock, Clubhouse
- UtilitiesPublic Water, Sewer
- Viewmarshfront, tidal creek, waterfront, wooded, deep
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water (Three Ft Min)
- Golf CommunityN
- Address30 Longmarsh Road
- AreaAdjacent Counties
- SubdivisionCharleston Co.
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- Lot DescriptionDeep Water, Tidal/Creek, Marsh/Water
- Documents On File Aerial Photo
- Lot Location Deep Water, Tidal/Creek, Marsh/Water
- Road Frontage City, Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Public Water, Sewer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: February 23rd, 2020 at 9:03am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.