Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
627 Paige Point Road, Seabrook
Outside historical Beaufort, SC is a quiet community know as Sheldon; where oak trees line the roadways and lead to magnificent plantations known to be river front sanctuaries for those seeking refuge at the end of the day. Welcome to 627 Paige Point Road where iron gates begin a journey on 5 acres of land that frame a Cape Cod style 3000 sq ft home of asimple but magical retreat. Beautifully sited on the bluff of Huspah Creek, a ''living''archway guides you to a rocking chair porch, brick patios, and decks where adirondack chairs await to capture life at the end of a deep water dock where kayaks, canoes and boating await your adventure.
Directions:Go north on Hwy 21 (Trask Parkway), at the traffic circle take a left on Hwy 17 towards, travel a approximately 2 miles and Paige Point Road will be on the left.
- MLS® #163445
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,512
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewStunning Deep Water View!!
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water (Three Ft Min)
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck, Fence - Privacy, Gutters, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outbuilding w/Electric, Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- RoofComposition A/S
- Address627 Paige Point Road
- Area8-Northern Beaufort County
- Zip Code29940
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Built In Ovens, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke/Heat Detector, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- ZoningRural Residential
- Construction Frame
- Cooling Central Electric, Zoned
- Dining Formal, Country Kitchen
- Dock Private Dock
- Dryer Connection Electric
- Family Room Yes
- Fireplace One
- Flood Insurance Required
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining Yes
- Other Rooms Family Room, Formal Liv. Room, Foyer, Library, Sitting Room, Study/Den
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only, Alarm
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Private Well
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA
Data last updated: September 16th, 2019 at 7:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.