Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Wrights Point Circle, Beaufort
Build your dream home on this prime deepwater site in the exclusive waterfront community of Wrights Point. Lot 5 is one of the larger lots just past the welcoming custom brick entrance to the subdivision and is high and dry and spotted with breaktaking Live Oaks. Lot 5 also allows for a shorter deep water dock providing its buyer with savings towards construction on their home. Wrights Point is conveniently located in Port Royal, minutes from downtown Port Royal, downtown Beaufort, Ladys Island, military bases, restaurants, and directly across the street from grocery and shopping.
Directions:From Parris Island Gateway going towards Parris Island, turn left at the light into Wrights Point across from the Bilo shopping center. Deep water lot is on the right.
- MLS® #163464
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesWalking Trail, Dock
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Water, Sewer, Gas
- ViewDeep Water of Battery Creek
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDeep Water (Three Ft Min)
- Golf CommunityN
- Address10 Wrights Point Circle
- AreaPt Royal
- SubdivisionWrights Point
- Zip Code29902
- Lot DescriptionDeep Water, Pond/Lake
- Documents On File Aerial Photo
- Fencing None
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Deep Water, Pond/Lake
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Topography High/Dry
- Utilities Available Electric, Public Water, Sewer, Gas
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, Wrap Around
Data last updated: May 31st, 2020 at 7:03am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.