Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Links Drive, Okatie
Wonderfully located interior Lot on Callawassie Island. A truly, one of a kind property with views of the Golf course on 3 sides, providing a well amount of privacy. With .84 acres the Lot is highly elevated and dry, at the end of the quiet and peaceful street of Links Drive. Links Drive is only 1 hole away from the Callawassie Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis, Pro Shop, and Fitness Center. Vacant Lot with walking path for 2 sides of the Lot. Callawassie Island Membership and dues are required with property ownership.
Directions:From the Callawassie Welcome Center go over the Causeway on Callawassie Drive, continue for 1.2 miles, Turn left on Links Drive all the way to the Cul-de-Sac, Lot will be on your right.
- MLS® #163487
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Golf, Membership may be required, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Sewer
- ViewGolf Course views on 3 Sides
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityY
- Address20 Links Drive
- AreaCallawassie Island
- SubdivisionCallawassie Island
- Zip Code29909
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Interior
- Crops None
- Equipment No
- Fencing None
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Lot Location Golf Course, Interior
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Topography Cleared
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Gas, Sewer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Build To Suit, Cash, Fed. Land Bank
Data last updated: September 20th, 2019 at 12:48pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.