Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
350 Ocean Point Dr, Fripp Island
Last of the lots on the Ocean Point Drive near the end of the CDS within seven homes walking distance to the Golf Course ClubHouse, the Ocean Point Grill for lunches & breakfasts, & the Resort Ocean Point Pool. Wonderful water view of the canal in the rear of the lot just before the 1st fairway & the driving range. No need to remove & clear trees or landscaping. Seller has prestigious ''Chris COOK'' Building Plans for large home which transfer with the lot.
Directions:Tarpon to left on Remora Dr & rt on Ocean Point Drive to almost the end of the CDS--lot is on the right
- MLS® #163698
- Sub-TypeRes Resort Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Golf, Marina, Membership may be required, Playground, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesAvailable Not on Site, Cable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer
- View1st fairway Ocn Point golf crse & Driving Range
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityY
- Address350 Ocean Point Dr
- AreaFripp Island
- SubdivisionNorth Is.Golf C
- CityFripp Island
- Zip Code29920
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Pond/Lake
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description
- Flood Insurance Required
- Lot Location Golf Course, Pond/Lake
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Surface Water Lake(s)
- Topography Cleared
- Utilities Available Available Not On Site, Cable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: November 19th, 2019 at 1:03am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.