Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Scott Hill Road, St. Helena Island
This one of a kind estate originally built in the early 1900s sits in a unique 5 acre setting 6 miles from downtown Beaufort on historic St. Helena Island. The floor, walls and ceiling of the home are all original pine. The exterior is RhinoShield with steel roof panels. Windows are Pella wood. Almost new HVAC zones with hypoallergenic filters and ducts. The stone floor kitchen has a 48'' GE Monogram gas 6 burner range with two ovens, grill; custom vent hood; SubZero refrigerator/freezer; dishwasher. Two working fireplaces in living room and den. Den has antique wood-burning stove. The window enclosed porch is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the magnificent garden and grounds. There is a separate building with sauna, a separate three pole garage/shed and GENERAC whole home generator.
Directions:Take US 21 to MLK Blvd./ Lands end Rd. Turn right and continue approximately 4.5 miles to intersection with Scott Hill Rd. Turn right and continue on Scott Hill Rd. for approximately 3/4 mile. House will be on the right. Entry to property is before house next to fence or just after house. Entry to house is in the rear of the house.
- MLS® #163768
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,007
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages3 Bay Detached
- ViewFarmland and virgin forests
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Fence - Privacy, Patio, Porch, Thermo-Panes, Grill, Storage Shed, Outbuilding w/Electric, Propane Tank - Owned, Golf Cart Garage
- RoofMetal, Other
- Address100 Scott Hill Road
- Area6-St Helena Island
- Subdivision6020-Scott Plant.
- CitySt. Helena Island
- Zip Code29920
- AppliancesBuilt In Ovens, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Fireplace/Equipment, Gas/Oven/Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan, Washer, Wet-Bar, Grill (Indoor), Fireplace Screen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingZoned, Central Gas
- FireplacesLiving Room, Dining Room, Wood Stove, Two
- DistrictSt. Helena, Ladys Island Middle, Beaufort High
- Construction Frame
- Cooling Zoned, Central Gas
- Dining Formal, Country Kitchen
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric
- Family Room Yes
- Fireplace Living Room, Dining Room, Wood Stove, Two
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Floors Some Carpet, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining Yes
- Other Rooms Carolina Room, Formal Liv. Room, Foyer, Library, Pantry, Study/Den, Sun Room
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only, Notice Required, Special Instructions
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Other
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Water, Private Well, Septic Tank
- Water Heater Gas
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Data last updated: May 28th, 2020 at 12:18am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.