Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
326 Westbrook Road, Dataw Island
MOTIVATED SELLER! This beautiful homesite enjoys views of a lagoon and the fairway of the Morgan River Golf Course on Dataw Island. Another bonus - the seller is willing to pay the country club initiation fee with an acceptable offer at closing! Please note that only a few homesites remain in the popular Westbrook area and this property sits high with beautiful trees and an expansive view! This is an excellent opportunity to own and build your dream home in a Private Gated Golf Community. It truly is an ideal location and it won't last long!
Directions:Dataw Drive right on Island Circle E left on Locust Fence right on Westbrook lot on the left.
- MLS® #163820
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesDock, Walking Trail, Security Gate, Clubhouse, Golf, Pool, Tennis, Fitness Center, Marina, Boat Landing, Boat Storage, Playground, Garden, Membership may be required
- UtilitiesElectric, Public Water, Sewer, Cable
- ViewLagoon/Golf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityY
- Address326 Westbrook Road
- AreaDataw Island
- SubdivisionDataw Island
- CityDataw Island
- Zip Code29920
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Golf Course, Pond/Lake
- Documents On File Legal Description
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Interior, Golf Course, Pond/Lake
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Topography High/Dry
- Utilities Available Electric, Public Water, Sewer, Cable
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA
Data last updated: April 10th, 2020 at 2:03am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.